Kindergarten Orientation – Wednesday, April 25, 2013, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM, Auditorium
Expect a warm welcome from Principal Will Lucey and the West Portal Parents Club. Teachers and parents present information on what to expect as a new kinder parent. Childcare provided for ages 2 and up.
Kinder Family Meet Up #1 - Saturday 6/15 10 am-noon (West Portal Playground)
An informal get together with the other kindergarten families designed for the students to get to know one another before "the big day."
Kinder Family Meet Up #2 - Sunday 7/14 10 am-noon (JP Murphy Playground)
Another informal get together with the other kindergarten families designed for the students to get to know one another before "the big day."
Kinder Fun Day for Incoming Families – Saturday, August 17, 10 AM – Noon, West Portal Playground (next to West Portal School).
Come play at West Portal Playground, adjacent to the school grounds and right above the tunnel. This is a great opportunity to meet other incoming families and the Kindergarten teachers. Food served.
Join us for other fun things happening around school...
- Chinese Immersion Program Parents Meeting: Thursday, April 11, 2013, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Open House: May 2, 2013 6 - 7:30pm. The school is open for visitation.
- May Parents Club Meeting (and potluck dinner): Thursday, May 9, 2013, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM. Approving the budget for 2013-2014, farewell to parents of 5th graders.
- May Coffee Klatch: Friday, May 18, 2012, 8:45 AM – 9:30 AM
- Spring Musical (SNOW WHAT) a delightful show featuring 200+ students. Click here for showtimes.